Sometimes, there really is nothing better than eating chocolate for breakfast! What better way to indulge than with our Vegan chocolate protein?
Although you can easily consume this protein powder mixed with plant based milks or water, why not get creative and try out our delicious Chocolate and Blueberry Vegan Protein Pancakes? This recipe is so simple and easy to make, resulting in light, fluffy, nutrient rich pancakes that can be enjoyed at any time of the day, whether it’s breakfast or a late evening snack.
Chocolate Blueberry Pancakes
- • 70g plain flour
• 1 tbsp Clean Performance Nutrition Vegan Protein powder
• 1tbsp coconut sugar
• 300ml almond milk
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• Handful of blueberries/dark chocolate chips/1 tbsp maple syrup for garnishing
1) Mix the plain flour, coconut sugar and vegan protein powder together in a
- medium sized bowl.
2) Add in the almond milk and mix until everything is combined. Allow the
- batter to sit for a few minutes to thicken.
3) Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter
- onto the frying pan. If using chocolate chips, sprinkle on top. Allow to
- cook for a few minutes, until bubbles form around the edges, then flip
- over and cook for another minute until golden.
4) Serve with blueberries, maple syrup or any other toppings you fancy!